Today we're going to look at a slightly more complex version of the above recipe. First, as always, the comprehension questions. And when you do look at the text, try and answer them in Spanish!
- How much water do you need?
- How do you know when the carrots are cooked?
- What spices does the recipe contain?
- How long does the recipe need to be left in the fridge for?
- If you want the carrots to be really tasty, how long should they be left in the fridge for?
If you're still having problems understanding parts of the recipe, click here to go to the Google Translate version. And do have a lovely weekend.
PS - a note from the administrator of the web: classes at college have now finished for the autumn term. I'll therefore be taking a break from posting until the week of the 9th January 2012. In the meantime, please do try out the forty exercises we now have on the site to improve your ability to understand Spanish and compare and contrast it with English.
¡Feliz Navidad y Próspero Año Nuevo!