First, the comprehension questions:
- How many people is the recipe for?
- What kind of dish does the text say this is? (I've had it as a main course - but that's not what the text itself says.)
- What are the ingredients?
- What meat is used?
- What do you have to do to the meat first?
- What kind of pan do you need to use?
- How many pans do you need to use?
- Do you need to use anything else apart from the hob? If so, what?
- What do you serve the finished food in?
Tomorrow is the start of the weekend - so we won't be posting anything new until Monday. Hope you are able to recharge your batteries for the challenges of the week to come.
We'll be sending out today's newsletter shortly, with answers to the comprehension questions from yesterday's text on Nigerian religious practice in Spain - as well as some useful vocabulary to support you in your learning. If you want to get this information, why not subscribe now? It only takes a second, and by doing so, you can complete your learning!
¡Hasta luego! Y hasta la semana que viene ...