So if you ever needed a good reason to learn and understand Spanish, then this text has to be one of them. It's very funny!
As always, first we'll look at the comprehension questions - and try and predict their possible answers:
- Where do the archaeologists come from?
- Where have they been working?
- What have they discovered?
- Who did it supposedly belong to?
- What device does the first commandment suggest you should use for everything?
- When should you turn on your mobile phone?
- How frequently should you sent photos on Twitter?
- What should you never forget?
- What should you avoid?
Finally, if you'd like to receive model answers to the questions as well as some useful vocabulary to the text, why not subscribe to our newsletter? Today's newsletter, which you can see by clicking on the link "Ver boletín" in the right-hand column - relates to yesterday's text. Tomorrow's newsletter, meanwhile, will give you the answers and vocabulary to today's text. And if you want a backlist of all the previous newsletters to date, just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.