He's a prolific creator - and has just published a new collection of short stories.
We're going to read a short text about him and his new collection. First, the comprehension questions. As always, try and predict the possible answers before you read the text.
- What's the name of his new collection of short stories? What does it mean in English?
- Who is one of his favourite authors?
- Could this collection be considered a homage to this author?
- Are the stories the same?
- Do they use different styles?
- What links the different stories? What happens in all of them?
- What feeling do you find in most of them?
- What kind of humour does Molina Foix use?
Meanwhile, if you click on the link at the top of the right-hand column which says "Ver boletín >>" (above the blue button "Suscribirse"), you'll be able to see the newsletter for yesterday's piece on the English, the Spanish, football and the Invincible Armada. If you'd like to receive this newsletter on a daily basis, why not sign up now?