- How many grams of lentils are needed in this recipe?
- What vegetables are used?
- What meat is used?
- What herbs and spices are used?
- What do you need to do to the lentils before cooking them - and for how long?
- What do you use to cook the lentils?
- What do you need to do to the onion - and where do you cook it first?
- How long does it take for the lentils to be cooked properly?
- What sort of temperature do the lentils need to be cooked at?
If you still have problems with the text after following our suggested method, then more help is available. Just take a peek at the Google Translate version of the text. The translation into English won't be perfect - but it will be good enough to help you understand the gist (the general meaning) of what the original says in Spanish. And don't forget, you can always see the original Spanish by hovering over the translated English with your cursor.
Hope you enjoy the recipe, have a lovely weekend - and see you next week for more daily Spanish!
¡Hasta la semana que viene!