Today, we're going to look at a text from the BBC's Mundo service which provides news in Spanish for Spanish readers like yourself.
Here are the comprehension questions. Read them and try and predict the possible options. Then look at the text and see if you can work out the answers by reading for general meaning, using your dictionary and - if necessary - clicking on the Google Translate link below.
- Who won the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix on Sunday?
- Who was second?
- How far behind was he?
- What was his nationality?
- What type of car was the third-placed driver driving - and what was his nationality?
- Sebastian Vettel is already champion for this season, but must have been disappointed on Sunday. Why?
- How many races has he won this year?
- How many races did Michael Schumacher win in his record-breaking year?