First the comprehension questions.
- What seasons does the poem mention?
- What is characteristic of the first season?
- What is particularly mentioned as characteristic of the second?
- What does the latter produce?
- What shapes does Stevenson describe?
There are also some other very short poems on the same page. See if you can understand them - or, better still, find their original versions in English!
Finally, here in the original English - no Google Translate version today! - we have the poem which we've been looking at today.
Enjoy. It's a beauty.