So this week's launch of a brand new campaign - "Unhate" - is the very least which could have been expected of them. In the campaign, famous world leaders kiss each other.
Here are some comprehension questions about a text which talks about the subject. As always, try and predict the possible answers - this will help you understand the text itself when we look at it.
- In what famous places in Italy can you find examples of this campaign?
- Where was it first launched?
- What phrase is used to describe this style of marketing?
- What two European leaders were shown kissing each other?
- What two religious leaders were shown doing the same thing?
- How far from the Vatican was the second advertisement situated?
- How many adverts have been used in the campaign?
- Where was the hashtag #unhate used?
If, in the end, you find you are still struggling, then - as always - Google Translate can help us out. More from this version here.
And don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter for model answers to this text and helpful vocabulary tomorrow!